Monday, August 1, 2011

For Love

-This Apostle of Jesus Christ have been ministrying the testmonies of Jesus Christ on line for nearly twenty years without one internet donation to speak of. I know it's not easy, going to paypal.com and creating an account just to be able to give, but you're talking about a ministry whose Christ went to a rugged cross. He did this so that mankind would have a choice between life immortal and immortal death. Immortal death mankind is automatically born to, but immortal life is only available to those who believe God's Christ Jesus, and wholeheartedly receive Him, defined in biblical scripture as being born again.
-I know the mast majority of you don't know me, but you know my heart, you know it's spilled constantly toward the heart of God for his people that none perish. I'm right now trying to raise a thousand dollars for genuine expenses before this month of July expires, don't write this request off convinced others will do it for you. I, this Apostle is asking for your help, I can't receive any donation from you except through paypal.com to Apostle5808@aol.com, remember when you do it unto God's anointed, you're doing it unto this Holy Lord. Remember this is the request I make of you, not that you sacrifice your finances so, but that you cast off all fear, unbelief, pride and forgive, give as you ought. Apb, The RAM...

No comments:

Post a Comment