Monday, August 15, 2011

One Flesh Married

Prophecy Links

     Dutchsinse is the word I woke with, though it's been a while, I know him as one who has a youtube channel. A special one where he share sometimes live footage of national to international earthquakes to volcano activity.
 Remember the dream about the setting of fuel canister all in a ring, a circle, is basically the same warning, as so the pundit, of 99 bowls of molten lava, as so the question here lately, whether a Yellowstone eruption or an Asian invasion will come first?The song from Color Purple clearly says, God is trying to tell you something, master disaster is come, see here, https://youtu.be/aypvmC3NAYY
For The Great Day Of His Wrath Is Come
www.layasiege2016.blogspot.com
     -Le Pen is right, Muslim migration into it's soon world rule is what made the Hussein Obama two weeks and seven years administration 2008-2015, possible, with only Jesus' Millennium to follow, meaning Trump's is a short lived Truexit. There is a reason doing my parables, 1986, all rooted and grounded in bible prophecy, that though I knew nothing of the Mayan 2012, prophecy, because of mammoth disasters again these parables I evacuated the world over into a New Africa. Evenly that one once proposed by a Col. Gaddafi, to be realized either by 2017, the Brides rapture, or 2024, Jesus and the Bride's return, (a voice, "mark 17 and 7," 2003), coincidence? All realized, again the Beast of Beauty parables, wr. 1986-2016, Apb, by the year of 2012, see more here, www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com
     -Only realizing here recently, by a surreal reveal, how the whole of westernized civilization being evacuated by 2012, (see what should've been the Obama's Administration), would've been the fulfillment of the Mayan Calendar, meaning you all are what? Five years late, what are you waiting on? Those who can afford it get Jesus, get yours and get out, because of sexual abnormalities far beyond pedophile priest and rings, and it's abominable legalization God is going to bring America, into the entirety of the Western world to dust, whose fan is in Jesus' wrathful hand, see Ps. 2. Remember from whence America has fallen, God's glory, return, repent and escape, Apb, The RAM! See Eze. 4, Dan. 2 and Matthew 24

Dreams, Earthquakes and Storms In The Links Prophecy

-There’s something about the word NEO, the event, even forewarning, Near Earth Object on the map 09/11/98/, 2001, 08/05/2011
(A Voice Declaring: “Asteroid!” “Destroy Wisconsin!” 2001) the fall of peace and safety continuously on the map 08/05/2011
-There’s something about the heavens parting like a scroll when it is rolled together, catastrophe dangers from the heavens mightily on the map 08/05/2011


One Flesh(Married) 08/14/2011


“Yeah, but we always understood casual sex was good for you, non-sense, if it’s not of God, then there’s no way it’s ----good, ---for ---well you know,” seeing all those in the listening distance of his voice were surprised of his response and equally displeased, did Soledad Maurice vaguely reconsider. “So you’re saying God didn’t create causal sex, yes, --no, just don’t confuse that being good to you as being good for you.” “ Any way, God created a couple, a married couple, that all mankind which is born there from, were born married, born to become a married couple.” “We’re not talking about men and women laying and sleeping with whoever and whatever is to please them, that’s until they find this single one they’re to make an oath lasting a few years or so, leaving all manner of broken hearts, spirits, and aborted, unwanted children and single homes in its midst.” “No, there’s this one person they’re to vow themselves to for life, watch this,” as one turning toward her, Kassel Berlyn, astonishing her, them all, taking her hand, at readying her, her kneeling to her, to them all. “I Soledad Maurice, I am a man, and I fully understand the vows I’m about to take, I Soledad Maurice, being of a sound heart and mind, standing before many a witness and the Supreme Heavenly Host do take thee Kassel Berlyn to be my, ---ok ok, ok, we get it. Get what?” “Let me finish and Kassle and I will be married in every divine sense, and for unbelievers, non-sense of these astonishing vows.” “Just like that, yes, just like that, let me see, you’re deeming laying with whomever, whenever, without any consequences, or responsibility whatsoever is more acceptable to the Supreme Creator/Father.” “Make that more sensible than finding a very available mate, a very cherished one, of the opposite sex I may add, herein swearing out vows, those just as acceptable to the Supreme Father as the Lord’s prayers more questionable than your bouts of whoredom?” “You, you was going do it, and you, you was going to let him, well Sole and I are engaged, yeah but do you believe in what he more than said, but enacted, right here, in front of us all?” “Yes, there’s nothing standing in our way but fear instead of faith, but tradition, ---who is man, but fallen from God’s grace in plain sight of a redeemer they’ve completely forsaken.” “You forget Missy, I’ve known you all my life, and Kas you’ve never been religious, you’ve never even believed there was a God, your entire house.” “Well Lindy, apparently ones belief can change, if not the Supreme Christ came and died in vain, well I just don’t believe it, why shouldn’t a person explore?” “We’re not Lindy talking about a simple game of exploration, but one of life and death, any way history has more than proven your sex organs are as well reproduction organs, and the blood, heart therein wells of emotions and most uncontrollable sentiments and passions.” “Look, as one getting uneasily and roughly into Soledad Maurice face, he wasn’t a part of their group nor would he ever be. “I don’t know you and I hate you, and I’m sure we all feel that way, and just so you know only my family and friends call me Lindy.” “Of course Lindsay you don’t like me, you’re anti-Christ, that mean we’re like oil and water, we just can’t mix, ---what did, come on Carter honey I want something to drink, eat, if I want to know about religion I’ll go to church, they crucified Jesus Christ, they should know how to help you avoid him.” “Man you are a real creep,” angrily, even violently getting into Soledad face that he’s to challenge him, even encourage him into a fight. “Come on Carter man, this isn’t worth it, he’s not worth it, Jesus freaks are never worth it.” “He’s right Carter man, I’m not worth it, I can’t fight you, you shouldn’t fight me, I’m sorry, I, just enjoy your party, ---look can we just get out of here.” “These are my friends,” as one whispering a meticulous word of discontent at appearing as one torn between two lovers, was Kassle Berlyn not at all surprise he’d responded this way. “We only just got here, now how about something to drink instead, eat, yeah, sure, look I’m sorry about all of that, just forget it, sometimes things like that just blurt themselves out.” “Lying everything else aside I’m Sole still thinking about the near vows, how we could be more than married by now.” “I love you,” as one right there in flaming upsets still landing him the most direct, truly enticing to every fiber of being admired, this dramatic by her, by anyone kiss at spinning his thoughts into intimate evaluations through and through. “Wow, that was, was, it was just to say I love you, in ways and promises Sole I’m literally mystified at admitting or expressing.” ‘I do love you, yes right here in front of them all, I do want to spend the rest of this lifetime with you, I can’t wait to marry you, I Kassle Berlyn I’m not a child, I’m a woman, I fully understand the vows I’m about to take, ---Kas----shhhhhh.” “I Kassle Berlyn standing before a many witness and the Supreme Heavenly host do take thee Soledad Maurice to be my legally avowed husband to have and to hold from this day forward until the rest of my life.” “ I will love, you are this love. My husband and co-equal, thy avowed wife, my avowed husband.” “Don’t look so shocked,” granting him a kiss to a mouth once gapped open with awe, he never thought she would do it, and in front of all these harden hearted friends of hers. To say he was astonished, he was flabbergasted, as most of those in witnessing this astonishing event were. “I only finished what you started, now I’m your wife right?” Seeing he’s to with teary eyes of amazement grab her, at fitting her so remarkably about his neck, was it all too heart-pumping, too moving to be disturbing or out of sorts. http://cadennr.blogspot.com/


That you be aware, that you be born again, that you know an Apostle of Jesus Christ is among you. As to pluck Ambers from the burning, take heed that no man deceive you, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry (RAM). In order to give to this work, to Apostle Bradford, I can’t tell you how much I need your support, you can now by way of paypal.com send donations by way of email to apostle5808@aol.com thanks and may the supreme truly award you accordingly, Apb, The RAM…

Prophecy Link

Seen to be seeing us in an earthquake, surrounded by earthquake damage, seen to be panic all around...03/04/2011
Seen To Be Seeing an explosive light, A Voice Declaring Japan, Japan under an explosive light on the map 12/26/2011
There's something about New York, about New York and a head wound, a violent blow to the head on the map 03/12/2011
There's something about H1N1, bird flu or outbreaks again on the map 03/12/2011

For Salvation Pray: I’m sorry Lord God, forgive me for my sins, wash me and cleanse me and then, by Jesus Christ receive me into thy glory again.

Listening To: Sandy Pattie, there’s something about Sandy Pattie single, ‘We Shall Behold Him! Sandy Patty single ‘We Shall Be Hold Him, remarkably on the map 08/14/2011

For they say the Lord seeth us not, the lord is ascended from the earth Eze. 8:12. That you be aware, that you be born again, that you know an Apostle of Jesus Christ is among you. As to pluck Ambers from the burning, (Ezekiel 1:4,27; 8:2), take heed that no man deceive you, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry (RAM).
Jeremiah’s Lamentation 4:4-6

The tongue of the sucking child cleaveth to the roof of his mouth for thirst: the young children ask bread, and no man breaketh it unto them. They that did feed delicately are desolate in the streets: they that were brought up in scarlet embrace dunghills. For the punishment of the iniquity of the daughter of my people is greater than the punishment of the sin of Sodom, that was overthrown as in a moment, and no hands stayed on her.

For Salvation Pray: I’m sorry Lord God, forgive me for my sins, wash me and cleanse me and then, by Jesus Christ receive me into thy glory again.

Listening To: Selah: How Great Thou Art

Hurry Lord Christ, Prince Of Peace, and get us the Victory

A Ministry Above















No comments:

Post a Comment